- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Bally Black Lambskin Double Flap Bag
Despite establishing themselves as a luxury shoe brand in 1851, Bally began creating handbags in 1976. This Bally black lambskin Double Flap bag has exquisite quilted detailing and a luxurious gold tone chain strap that allows the bag to be worn across body or on the shoulder. Would rather it in blue? Check out our other one here!
- Black quilted lambskin
- Gold tone hardware
- Woven leather and strap strap (drop: 11.5″ – 21.5″)
- Front flap closure with magnetic clasp
- ‘Double flap’ interior with 3 compartments
- One interior zip pocket
- Made in Italy
- W: 10.5″ H: 6.5″
Condition: Excellent – no obvious signs of wear, some very very faint scuffs to base corner.