- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Chanel Old Travel Line Duffel Bag
First released in the mid-90’s the Chanel ‘Old Travel Line’ was a collection made from durable nylon that was not only practical but oozed the brands classically chic appeal. This Chanel Old Travel Line duffel bag is from the original collection and is the perfect size for a weekend away (or even a week for the Marie Kondo packer!)
Made from hardwearing nylon, it features a printed diamond pattern, logo engraved zips and a removable long strap for ease of transport.
- Black nylon with white diamond print
- Two flat top handles
- Brushed silver tone hardware
- Top zip closure
- 5 metal feet to base
- Red textile lining
- One large interior zip pocket
- One large interior popper fastened pocket
- Year of Production: 1997-1999
- W: 20″ H: 12″ D: 9″ strap: 25 – 50″
Condition: Very good – small imperfection near strap on front (pictured) but bag’s interior is not exposed. Gently used with some bobbling to handles. Interior is clean with one small mark on base (pictured)