- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Louis Vuitton Multicolour Priscilla Bag
First introduced in 2003, the now iconic Monogram Multicolour collection was designed by Japanese pop artist Takashi Murakami. This Louis Vuitton Multicolour Priscilla bag original retailed at £2,500 at is a hard-to-find a highly coveted style amongst devoted LV collectors.
- Black/multicolour monogram canvas
- Vachette leather trim
- Two top handles
- Zip closure
- Gold tone hardware
- One front pocket with buckle fastening
- Grey Alcantara lining
- One small interior phone slip compartment
- One larger interior slip compartment
- Year of Production: 2006
- Made in France
- W: 10.5″ H: 9″ D: 7″ handle drop: 3.5″
Condition: Excellent – handles have darkened from use and there is some patina to parts of trim. No wear to corner piping or base and no marks to canvas. Lining is like new.