- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Vintage Trifari Beaded Necklace
Trifari has been one of the most respected producers of costume jewellery since the 1920’s. Having created pieces for Broadway, Hollywood, Royals and celebrities; the company once even sued Chanel (and won!)
Some of the most popular pieces from the brand are the floral brooches from the 1930’s and the fruit and vegetable pieces from the 1950’s. This vintage Trifari beaded necklace features vibrant pink beads and shiny gold tone metal in a design that resembles a raspberry. Wear it formally or everyday, the cheerful pink shade will pop against darker colours.
- Fuchsia pink beads and gold tone metal
- Twisted gold tone chain with circular spring clasp
- Signed ‘Trifari’ on reverse
- Chain length: 58.5cm / 23″
- Pendant: 6cm x 4.5cm
- Circa 1955-1969
Condition: Excellent – all beads intact. Some tarnishing to parts of gold tone chain although not noticeable when worn. No packaging.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £13.33 with what's this?